|Teen Titans Go!|
|Studio:|| DC Entertainment
Warner Bros. Animation
| Cartoon Netowrok
|April 23, 2013 - present|
Due to the popularity of the New Teen Titans shorts, Cartoon Network gave their okay for a reboot of the popular Teen Titans series, which ran from 2003 to 2006. It features the same five main protagonists, Robin, Raven, Cyborg, Starfire and Beast Boy, from the first series and even the same voice talent (Scott Menville, Tara Strong, Khary Payton, Hynden Walch and Greg Cipes, respectively). This new series will be a much more comedic take on the teams' adventures and activities as teenaged superheroes. From dealing with teenage pranks reaching new heights with the help of superpowers to taking Driver's Ed after wrecking the Batmobile, the new series shows much promise despite not having much continuity with it's predecessor (allegedly).
- Teen Titans Go! aired in 2013 along with Beware the Batman.
- Teen Titans Go! is preceeded by Teen Titans, which had a run on Cartoon Network from 2003 to 2006.
- The five protagonists are the same as the original series and feature the same voice talent as well.
- Both shows were based on the New Teen Titans comics that ran in the 80's, which were the work of Marv Wolfman and George Perez.
- Despite many sources claiming zero continuity between the new show and the old Teen Titans, an original character, Silkie- a mutant Silkworm that became the Titans pet in the first series- is prominently displayed on much of the promotional art for Teen Titans Go! Whether this might be indicative of what future episodes will bring, maybe small easter eggs for fans of the old series, or will simply be a mistake the animators will be correcting, only time may tell.